Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The long haul

Day 29 of the expedition

Distance traveled: 40 km

Day 30 of the expedition

Distance traveled: 37 km

Position: N 45,09 E 108,27

 

Not much has happened, we are hauling, exhausted and in low spirits. We desperately need wind if we are going to make it to our end point and so far all we have gotten is a steady head wind, which makes hauling all the more difficult. We have three days to make it to Saynshand, with 130km left. Fingers crossed we will get the winds we need!

Eric

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your blog! My boyfriend and I are going to be buggy kiting across mongolia this time next year, just wondering if you could let me know how you transported your buggies? Did you use freight? Thanks :) Please email me on taniasheehy@live.com.au

    ReplyDelete